Monday, November 21, 2011

To walk within the lines would make life boring. Live life to the fullest. Dance, laugh and even scream if you want to. That's what life is all about, making the most out of it. I love picking up my camera and capturing these moments, moments that are truly you. I love photography; I would love to make a career out of it. I've loved it since high school but I always thought "I won't ever be good enough to make it big, so many people do that anyways". I had gone through SO many other choices in life, none of which were right for me. I finally went back to photography, my wonderful husband bought me a Canon Rebel t3i and I ended up taking these photos of some amazing friends.. (They are the cutest couple EVER! aandd.. could Khloe be any cuter?! I think not.)
It was SO fun taking their pictures, I love these guys, and they’re a blast! After I had taken their pictures, a family had contacted me to take their family pictures! It was just wonderful, the feeling of someone noticing what I’ve done and the fact that they like it. It gave me such a boost to keep trying, learn more each day. So I met the McAffee Family and they were just wonderful as well, such a beautiful, fun family to be around. It was freezing but nonetheless it was amazing meeting them and I think we got some good photos : )

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so pretty! I love it. I especially like the font. It's perfect. : )

    ReplyDelete